Wafer Type Lugged Ductile Iron/Wcb/Stainless Steel Pneumatic Actuator EPDM Lined Industrial Control Butterfly Water Valve
What is Wafer butterfly valve?
Wafer Butterfly Valve ,is also referred to as “concentric”,"rubber lined" and “rubber seated” butterfly valve,has a rubber (or resilient) seat between the external diameter of the disc and the internal wall of the valve.
Butterfly valve is a quarter-turn valve that rotates 90 degrees to open or close the media flow. It has a circular disc, also known as the butterfly, found at the center of the body that functions as the closing mechanism of the valve. The disc is connected to an actuator or handle through the shaft, which goes through from the disc to the top of the valve body.
Butterfly valve is also used as flow regulalting valve,if the disc does not rotate to a full quarter-turn, it means the valve is partially open,we can regulate the flow of fluids by various openning angle.
(CV/KV chart of resilient seated butterfly valve is available on request)
Wafer Butterfly Valve ,the most compact design with short face to face.it's fit between two flanges,with studs passing from one flange through other. The valve is held in place and sealed with gasket by the tension of studs.A resilient seated butterfly valve wafer type is a lightweight, maintenance-free, cost-effective, and reliable solution to various applications.
Main Features of NORTECH Wafer Butterfly Valve
Wafer Butterfly Valve design features of pinless disc
WHY TO CHOOSE US?
- Quality and service:more than 20 years of experiences of OEM/ODM services for leading european valve companies.
- Quick delivery,ready for shipment 1-4 weeks,with considerate stock of resilient seated butterfly valves and components
- Quality guarantee 12- 24 months for resilient seated butterfly valves
- Quality control for each piece of butterfly valve
Main features of Wafer Butterfly Valve
- Compact construction results in low weight, less space in storage and installation.
- Centric shaft position,100% bi-directional bubble tightness,which makes installation acceptable at any direction.
- ISO 5211 top flange is convinient for easy automation and retrofitting of actuator.
- Low operating torques results in easy operation and economical actuator selection.
- PTFE lined bearings are designed for anti-friction and wear,no lubrication is required.
- Inserted lining to the body, liner easy to replace,no corrosion between body and lining, suitable for end of line use.
Precision splined shaft
design for diameter DN32-DN350
Moulded rubber sleeve
Hexagon Shaft design
for diameter DN400 and above
Types of Operation for Wafer Butterfly Valve
|Free stem ISO5211 mouting pad||
Technical specification of resilient seated butterfly valves wafer type
|Design and Manufacturer||API609/EN593|
|Face to face||ISO5752/EN558-1 series 20|
|Flange end||ISO1092 PN6/PN10/PN16/PN25,ANSI B16.1/ANSI B 16.5 125/150|
|Pressure rating||PN6/PN6/PN16/PN25,ANSI Class125/150|
|Test and Inspection||API598/EN12266/ISO5208|
|Actuator mounting pad||ISO5211|
Main parts materials of Wafer Butterfly Valve:
|Body||Ductile iron,carbon steel,stainless steel,duplex stainless steel,Monel,Alu-bronze|
|Disc||Ductile iron nickel coated,ductile iron nylon coated/Alu-bronze/stainless steel/duplex/Monel/Hasterlloy|
Where is the resilient seated butterfly valves wafer type used?
Resilient seated butterfly valve wafer type is widely used in
- Water and waste effluent treatment plants
- Paper, textiles and sugar industry
- Construction industry, and drilling production
- Heating, air conditioning, and cooling water circulation
- Pneumatic conveyors, and vacuum applications
- Compressed air, gas and desulphurization plants
- Brewing, distilling, and chemical process industry
- Transportation and dry bulk handling
- Power industry
The resilient seated butterfly valves are certified with WRAS in UK and ACS in France,specially for the waterworks.
Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire
Water Regulations Advisory Scheme