3 Piece Floating Ball Valve
What's 3 piece floating ball valve?
The 3 Piece Floating Ball Valve has two body joints which means the body is made out of of three pieces, giving rise to the name “three piece. This 3 piece body design allows a larger ball to be installed at the time of manufacture,making this a full bore ball valve (Full port).
Nortech 3 Piece Floating ball valve is a new product manufactured by transformation the common valve and adoption of the up-to-date international standard.
Main features 3 piece floating ball valve
Main features of 3-piece floating ball valves
- Full Bore body, avoids clogging and ensures smooth flow when handling slurries and solid.
- Available fire-tested to API-607 Rev. 5
- Design in compliance with ASME B16.34 / BS5351.
- GFT thrust-washer prevents galling & prevents against deformation.
- Material in compliance with NACE specification.
- Blowout proof stem.
- Low emission packing.
- Full guided stem, with gland bearing;
- Three layer of advance stem sealing;
- Independent stem rotation (rotation independent of gland nut);
- Extended stem available;
- Double packed stuffing box design;
- Anti-static Design;
- Leakage level Class VI
- Actuator mounting flange DIN/ISO 5211
Technical specifications of 3 piece floating ball valve
- Design & Manufacture standards: ASME B16.34
- Face to Face Dimension: ASME B16.10
- Thread Connection Dimension: BSP/BSPT/NPT
- Pressure-Temperature Rating: ASME B16.34
- Test And Inspection: API598,API6D
- Type Of Operation: Pneumatic actuator double action
- DN(NPS): 1/2"~4"
- PN(LB): 1000psi
- Material: CF3,CF3M,CF8,CF8M
Video of electric and pneumatic actuated,3 piece floating ball valve.
Application of 3 piece floating ball valve
Our 3 Piece Floating Ball Valve can be widely utilized in petrochemical,chemical,steel,paper making,pharmaceutical and long-distance transport pipes etc.