Industrial double door wafer check valve China factory supplier Manufacturer
What's Double door wafer check valve ?
Double door wafer check valve is an all purpose non return valve that is much stronger, lighter in weight and smaller in size compared to a conventional swing check valve or life check valve.
The Double door wafer check valve employs two spring-loaded plated hinged on a central hinge pin. When the flow decreases, the plates close by torsion spring action without requiring reverse flow.This design offers the twin advantages of No Water Hammer and Non Slam simultaneously. All features put together make the Dual Plate Check Valve one of the most efficient design.
we have rubber seat dual plate check valve for low pressure and normal temperature,with wonderful sealing performance,and also the metal seat dual plate check valve for severe working conditions,high temperature,high pressure,hard working conditions.
Main features of Double door wafer check valve
Main features of Double door wafer check valve:
- *Light Weight , easier handling and self supporting.
- *More compact and structurally sound design.
- *Only Check valve which can be installed for flow upside down due to spring assisted closure.
- *Low pressure drop and reduced energy loss irrespective of pressure ratings.
- *Efficient and positive sealing under most flow and pressure conditions. Valve close before flow reversal.
- *Suitable for severe working conditions.
Technical specifications of Double door wafer check valve
|Design and manufacture||API594|
|Body||Carbon steel,Stainless steel,Duplex stainless steel,Alloy steel,Bronze|
|Disc||Carbon steel,Stainless steel,Duplex stainless steel,Alloy steel,Bronze|
|Seat||Metal to metal,Carbon steel,Stainless steel,Alloy steel,with hard faced|
|Spring||Stainless steel,Inconel X750|
Product Show: Double door wafer check valve
Application of metal seat dual plate check valve:
This kind of double door wafer check valve is widely utilized in pipeline with liquid & other fluids.
- *General Industrial
- *Oil and Gas
- *Power and Utilities
- *Commercial Applications