Metal Seated Cast Iron Gate Valve
What is Metal Seated Cast Iron Gate Valve ?
Metal Seated Cast Iron Gate Valve is widely used shut-off valve,in water industry,water supply and drainage,waste water treatment,urban water supply system.
- it's normally designed with a wedge disc,like the soft seat gate valves.the difference is that the sealing of valve is metal to metal,brass,bronze,or stainless steel.
- the benefits of metal to meal sealing is that the valve will be suitable for more severe working conditions,and much longer life.
- of course,like all the gate valves,it's only a shut-off valve,and the valve can only be fully open or fully close.
They gradually open and close to prevent system damage from suddenly starting and stopping flow
- Flexible wedge design
- The wedge has a machined groove in its central part providing flexibility at the disc.
- Nonrising stems stay in the same position whether the valve is open or closed. Valves with nonrising stems are often used underground and in other low-clearance locations.
- Rising stems lift as the valve opens and lower as the valve closes to provide a visual indication of whether flow is on or off. The stem is isolated from the process media for a longer service life than valves with a nonrising stem.
Main features of NORTECH Metal Seated Cast Iron Gate Valve ?
NORTECH Metal Seated Cast Iron Gate Valve offer the ultimate in dependable service wherever minimum pressure drop is important.both inside screw and non-rising stems and outsidecrew and York(OS&Y),rising stems are available.
we supply a wide range of the gate valves conforming to most of popular standards in Europe,and USA.
American Standard MSS-SP70
- 1)Flange ANSI B16.1,ASME B16.5,ASME B16.47,AWWA
- 2)Each valve is hydrostatically tested to API598
European Standard EN1171,BS5150,BS5163,BS3464,BS1218,DIN3352 F4,DIN3352 F5
- 1)flange PN6/PN10/PN16,BS10 table D/E/F,RF and FF
- 2)Each valve is hydrostatically tested to BS EN 12266-1: 2003/BS6755/ISO5208
Inside screw&Non-rising stem
Technical specifications of NORTECH Metal Seated Cast Iron Gate Valve ?
|Design and Manufacture||DIN3352 F4/F5,EN1074-2/BS5150/BS5163/BS3464/MSS-SP70/AWWA C500|
|Face to face||DIN3202/EN558-1/BS5150/BS3464/BS1218//BS5163/ANSI B16.10|
|Flange end||EN1092-2 PN6-10-16,BS10 Talbe D-E-F,ANSI B16.1/ASME B16.5/16.47/AWWA|
|Body,wedge and bonnet||Ductile iron GGG40/GGG50/A536-60-40-12/60-40-18|
|Seat ring/wedge ring||Brass/Bronze/2Cr13/SS304/SS316|
|Operation||Handwheel,Worm Gear,Electric actuator|
|Application||Water treatment,sewage,city water supply,etc|
Application of NORTECH metal seated cast iron gate valves
Metal Seated Cast Iron Gate Valve are widely used in city water supply, sewage treatment, construction industry, petroleum pipe line, chemical industry,foodstuff industry, pharmaceutical industry, textile-industry, power sector, shipbuilding, metallurgical industry, energy systemand other fluid pipes as regulator or cut-off equipment.