Factory price DN50-DN2000 Worm gear rubber-lined butterfly valve for sale
What is Rubber lined butterfly valve?
Rubber lined butterfly valve is also referred to as “concentric”,"rubber lined" and “rubber seated” butterfly valve,has a rubber (or resilient) seat between the external diameter of the disc and the internal wall of the valve.Butterfly valve is also used as flow regulalting valve,if the disc does not rotate to a full quarter-turn, it means the valve is partially open,we can regulate the flow of fluids by various openning angle.
Rubber lined butterfly valve,is usually used where the valve is at the end of the pipe since there is no 2nd flange to secure the studs. Instead, lugs are cast on the valve with tapped holes which matches the bolt pattern for the size and pressure classification of the flange. Bolts are passed through the flange holes and are threaded into tapped holes of the lug.
Rubber lined butterfly valve,the most compact design with short face to face.it's fit between two flanges,with studs passing from one flange through other. The valve is held in place and sealed with gasket by the tension of studs.A resilient seated butterfly valve lug type is a lightweight, maintenance-free, cost-effective, and reliable solution to various applications.
Main Features of NORTECH resilient seated butterfly valve lug type
Main features of Rubber lined butterfly valve
- ISO 5211 top flange is convinient for easy automation and retrofitting of actuator.
- Low operating torques results in easy operation and economical actuator selection.
- PTFE lined bearings are designed for anti-friction and wear,no lubrication is required.
- Inserted lining to the body, liner easy to replace,no corrosion between body and lining, suitable for end of line use.
- Compact construction results in low weight, less space in storage and installation.
- Centric shaft position,100% bi-directional bubble tightness,which makes installation acceptable at any direction.
- Full bore body gives low resistance to flow
- No cavities in the flow passage,which makes it easy to clean and disinfect for potable water system etc.
Rubber lined butterfly valve design features of pinless disc
Types of Operation for Rubber lined butterfly valve
|Free stem ISO5211 mouting pad||
Precision splined shaft
For diameter DN32-DN350
Moulded rubber sleeve
For diameter DN400 and above
Technical specification of Rubber lined butterfly valve
Valve body materials of Rubber lined butterfly valve
Main parts materials of Rubber lined butterfly valve:
|Body||Ductile iron,carbon steel,stainless steel,duplex stainless steel,Monel,Alu-bronze|
|Disc||Ductile iron nickel coated,ductile iron nylon coated/Alu-bronze/stainless steel/duplex/Monel/Hasterlloy|
Valve disc materials of Rubber lined butterfly valve
|Ductile iron nickel coated||
|Ductile iron nylon coated||
|Ductile iron PTFE lined||
|Duplex stainless steel||
Rubber sleeve liner of Rubber lined butterfly valve
|NBR||0°C~90°C||Aliphatic hydrocarbons(fuels,low aromatic containing oils,gasses),sea water,compressed air,powders,granular,vacuum,gas supply|
|EPDM||-20°C~110°C||Water in general(hot-,cold-,sea-,ozone-,swimming-,industrial-, etc).Weak acids,weak salt solutions,alcohols,ketones,sour gasses,sugar juice|
|Sanitary EPDM||-10°C~100°C||Potable water, foodstuffs, unchlorined drinking water|
|EPDM-H||-20°C~150°C||HVAC, chilled water, food stuffs & sugar juice|
|Viton||0°C~200°C||Many aliphatic, aromatic and halogen hydrocarbons, hot gasses, hot water, steam, inorganic acid, alkali|
Where is the Rubber lined butterfly valve used?
Rubber lined butterfly valve is widely used in
- Water and waste effluent treatment plants
- Paper, textiles and sugar industry
- Construction industry, and drilling production
- Brewing, distilling, and chemical process industry
- Transportation and dry bulk handling
- Power industry
Rubber lined butterfly valves are certified with WRAS in UK and ACS in France,specially for the waterworks.
Attestation de Conformité Sanitaire
Water Regulations Advisory Scheme