Lug Type Gear Operation Ductile Iron PTFE Butterfly Valve Manufacturer in China
What is Lug butterfly valve?
Lug Butterfly Valve,the most compact design with short face to face.it's fit between two flanges,with studs passing from one flange through other. The valve is held in place and sealed with gasket by the tension of studs.A resilient seated butterfly valve lug type is a lightweight, maintenance-free, cost-effective, and reliable solution to various applications.
Lug Butterfly Valve a quarter-turn valve that rotates 90 degrees to open or close the media flow. It has a circular disc, also known as the butterfly, found at the center of the body that functions as the closing mechanism of the valve. The disc is connected to an actuator or handle through the shaft, which goes through from the disc to the top of the valve body.
The movement of the disc will determine the position of the butterfly valve.The resilient seated butterfly valve lug type can work as isolating valve if the disc rotates a full 90-degree turn, the valve is completely opened or closed.
Butterfly valve is also used as flow regulalting valve,if the disc does not rotate to a full quarter-turn, it means the valve is partially open,we can regulate the flow of fluids by various openning angle.
(CV/KV chart of resilient seated butterfly valve is available on request)
Main Features of NORTECH lug butterfly valve
Main features of resilient seated butterfly valves lug type
- Compact construction results in low weight, less space in storage and installation.
- Centric shaft position,100% bi-directional bubble tightness,which makes installation acceptable at any direction.
- Full bore body gives low resistance to flow.
- No cavities in the flow passage,which makes it easy to clean and disinfect for potable water system etc.
- PTFE lined bearings are designed for anti-friction and wear,no lubrication is required.
- Inserted lining to the body, liner easy to replace,no corrosion between body and lining, suitable for end of line use.
Types of Operation for Lug butterfly valves
|Free stem ISO5211 mouting pad||
Technical specification of Lug butterfly valve
Main parts materials of
|Body||Ductile iron,carbon steel,stainless steel,duplex stainless steel,Monel,Alu-bronze|
|Disc||Ductile iron nickel coated,ductile iron nylon coated/Alu-bronze/stainless steel/duplex/Monel/Hasterlloy|
Valve body materials of Lug Butterfly Valve
Valve disc materials of Lug Butterfly Valve
|Ductile iron nickel coated||
|Ductile iron nylon coated||
|Ductile iron PTFE lined||
|Duplex stainless steel||
Rubber sleeve liner of Lug Butterfly Valve
|NBR||0°C~90°C||Aliphatic hydrocarbons(fuels,low aromatic containing oils,gasses),sea water,compressed air,powders,granular,vacuum,gas supply|
|EPDM||-20°C~110°C||Water in general(hot-,cold-,sea-,ozone-,swimming-,industrial-, etc).Weak acids,weak salt solutions,alcohols,ketones,sour gasses,sugar juice|
|Sanitary EPDM||-10°C~100°C||Potable water, foodstuffs, unchlorined drinking water|
|EPDM-H||-20°C~150°C||HVAC, chilled water, food stuffs & sugar juice|
|Viton||0°C~200°C||Many aliphatic, aromatic and halogen hydrocarbons, hot gasses, hot water, steam, inorganic acid, alkali|
Where is the Lug Butterfly Valve used for?
Lug butterfly valve is widely used in
- Water and waste effluent treatment plants
- Compressed air, gas and desulphurization plants
- Brewing, distilling, and chemical process industry
- Transportation and dry bulk handling
- Power industry
- Construction industry, and drilling production
- Heating, air conditioning, and cooling water circulation
- Pneumatic conveyors, and vacuum applications
The Lug butterfly valves are certified with WRAS in UK and ACS in France,specially for the waterworks.