EPDM Rubber Coated Wedge Rising Stem Resilient Seat Gate Valve China factory
What is Rubber wedge gate valve ?
as normal wedge gate valves,the opening and closing parts of the Rubber wedge gate valve are the gate,in shape of a wedge,that's the reason that they are named as wedge gate valve. The wedge gate valve can only be fully opened and fully closed and can not be adjusted and throttled.The gate valve was designed to be used either fully open or fully closed, because due to the shape of its obturators which have the shape of a wedge, if it were operated partially open, there would be a great loss of pressure and the sealing surface will be damanged under impact of the fluid.The main feature of a DIN-EN wedge gate valve is that its sealing surface between the “gate” and its seat is flat,which results in the very small pressure loss.
Main features of Rubber wedge gate valve
- Flanges:EN1092-1,PN10-16-25-40-63-100,or other flanges dimensions requested
- A Stellite hardfaced CF8M wedge is also available on request.
- Small flow resistance and pressure loss,due to the straight flow passage and full open wedge.
- Compact form,simple structure,makes it easy for manufacturing and maintenance,and wide range of application.
- long time to shut down and slow movement of the wedge,no water hammer phenomenon for the wedge gate valves.
Technical specifications of Rubber wedge gate valve
|Design and Manufacturing||BS EN 1984,DIN3352|
|Face to Face||EN558-1 Series 14,series 15,series 17,DIN3202 F4,F5,F7|
|Flange Standards||EN1092-1 PN10,PN16,PN25,PN40,PN63,PN100,DIN2543,DIN2544,DIN2545,DIN2546|
|Inspection and Test||BS6755,EN12266,ISO5208,DIN3230|
|Operation||Handwheel,Worm gear,Electric actuator|
|NACE||NACE MR 0103 NACE MR 0175|
Product Show: Rubber wedge gate valve
Applications of Rubber wedge gate valve
Rubber wedge gate valve is used in chemical industry (for non aggressive and non toxic liquid and gas substances), petrochemical and refinery industries,coke and chemistry industry (coke-oven gas), extractive industry, mining industry, mining and metallurgical industry (post-floatation wastes).