Motorised Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve China factory
What is motorised Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve Wafer Type?
Motorised Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve,is also referred to as “concentric”,"rubber lined" and “rubber seated” butterfly valve,has a rubber (or resilient) seat between the external diameter of the disc and the internal wall of the valve.
Butterfly valve is a quarter-turn valve that rotates 90 degrees to open or close the media flow. It has a circular disc, also known as the butterfly, found at the center of the body that functions as the closing mechanism of the valve. The disc is connected to an actuator or handle through the shaft, which goes through from the disc to the top of the valve body.
The movement of the disc will determine the position of the butterfly valve.The resilient seated butterfly valve wafer type can work as isolating valve if the disc rotates a full 90-degree turn, the valve is completely opened or closed.
Butterfly valve is also used as flow regulalting valve,if the disc does not rotate to a full quarter-turn, it means the valve is partially open,we can regulate the flow of fluids by various openning angle.
(CV/KV chart of resilient seated butterfly valve is available on request)
Motorised Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve Wafer type,the most compact design with short face to face.it's fit between two flanges,with studs passing from one flange through other. The valve is held in place and sealed with gasket by the tension of studs.A resilient seated butterfly valve wafer type is a lightweight, maintenance-free, cost-effective, and reliable solution to various applications.
Main Features of NORTECH motorised resilient seated butterfly valve wafer type
WHY TO CHOOSE US?
- Quality and service:more than 20 years of experiences of OEM/ODM services for leading european valve companies.
- Quick delivery,ready for shipment 1-4 weeks,with considerate stock of motorised resilient seated butterfly valves and components
- Quality guarantee 12- 24 months for motorised resilient seated butterfly valves
- Quality control for each piece of butterfly valve
Main features of motorised resilient seated butterfly valves wafer type
- Compact construction results in low weight, less space in storage and installation.
- Centric shaft position,100% bi-directional bubble tightness,which makes installation acceptable at any direction.
- Full bore body gives low resistance to flow.
- No cavities in the flow passage,which makes it easy to clean and disinfect for potable water system etc.
- Rubber lined internally in the body makes fluid not to contact the body.
- Pinless disc design is helpful to prevent the leakage point on the disc.
- ISO 5211 top flange is convinient for easy automation and retrofitting of actuator.
- Low operating torques results in easy operation and economical actuator selection.
- PTFE lined bearings are designed for anti-friction and wear,no lubrication is required.
- Inserted lining to the body, liner easy to replace,no corrosion between body and lining, suitable for end of line use.
Resilient seated butterfly valve
please refer to our catalogue of butterfly valves for details or contact our sales team directly.
Types of Operation for motorised Resilient seated butterfly valves wafer type
|Free stem ISO5211 mouting pad||
Technical specification of motorised resilient seated butterfly valves wafer type
|Design and Manufacturer||API609/EN593|
|Face to face||ISO5752/EN558-1 series 20|
|Flange end||ISO1092 PN6/PN10/PN16/PN25,ANSI B16.1/ANSI B 16.5 125/150|
|Pressure rating||PN6/PN6/PN16/PN25,ANSI Class125/150|
|Test and Inspection||API598/EN12266/ISO5208|
|Actuator mounting pad||ISO5211|
Main parts materials of motorised resilient seated butterfly valves wafer type:
|Body||Ductile iron,carbon steel,stainless steel,duplex stainless steel,Monel,Alu-bronze|
|Disc||Ductile iron nickel coated,ductile iron nylon coated/Alu-bronze/stainless steel/duplex/Monel/Hasterlloy|
Valve body materials of motorised resilient seated butterfly valves
Valve disc materials of motorised resilient seated butterfly valve wafer type
|Ductile iron nickel coated||
|Ductile iron nylon coated||
|Ductile iron PTFE lined||
|Duplex stainless steel||
Rubber sleeve liner of motorised resilient seated butterfly valve wafer type
|NBR||0°C~90°C||Aliphatic hydrocarbons(fuels,low aromatic containing oils,gasses),sea water,compressed air,powders,granular,vacuum,gas supply|
|EPDM||-20°C~110°C||Water in general(hot-,cold-,sea-,ozone-,swimming-,industrial-, etc).Weak acids,weak salt solutions,alcohols,ketones,sour gasses,sugar juice|
|Sanitary EPDM||-10°C~100°C||Potable water, foodstuffs, unchlorined drinking water|
|EPDM-H||-20°C~150°C||HVAC, chilled water, food stuffs & sugar juice|
|Viton||0°C~200°C||Many aliphatic, aromatic and halogen hydrocarbons, hot gasses, hot water, steam, inorganic acid, alkali|
Where is the motorised resilient seated butterfly valve wafer type used?
Motorised Resilient seated butterfly valve wafer type is widely used in
- Water and waste effluent treatment plants
- Paper, textiles and sugar industry
- Construction industry, and drilling production
- Heating, air conditioning, and cooling water circulation
- Pneumatic conveyors, and vacuum applications
- Compressed air, gas and desulphurization plants
- Brewing, distilling, and chemical process industry
- Transportation and dry bulk handling
- Power industry
The motorised resilient seated butterfly valves are certified with WRAS in UK and ACS in France,specially for the waterworks.