China Factory PTFE lined butterfly valve with electric actuator
What is PTFE lined butterfly valve?
PTFE lined butterfly valve,is also referred to as “concentric”,"rubber lined" and “rubber seated” butterfly valve,has a rubber (or resilient) seat between the external diameter of the disc and the internal wall of the valve.
The movement of the disc will determine the position of the butterfly valve.The resilient seated butterfly valve wafer type can work as isolating valve if the disc rotates a full 90-degree turn, the valve is completely opened or closed.
Butterfly valve is also used as flow regulalting valve,if the disc does not rotate to a full quarter-turn, it means the valve is partially open,we can regulate the flow of fluids by various openning angle.
PTFE lined butterfly valve,the most compact design with short face to face.it's fit between two flanges,with studs passing from one flange through other. The valve is held in place and sealed with gasket by the tension of studs.A resilient seated butterfly valve wafer type is a lightweight, maintenance-free, cost-effective, and reliable solution to various applications.
Main Features of NORTECH PTFE lined butterfly valve
WHY TO CHOOSE US?
- Quality and service:more than 20 years of experiences of OEM/ODM services for leading european valve companies.
- Quick delivery,ready for shipment 1-4 weeks,with considerate stock of resilient seated butterfly valves and components
- Quality guarantee 12- 24 months for resilient seated butterfly valves
- Quality control for each piece of butterfly valve
Main features of PTFE lined butterfly valve
- Compact construction results in low weight, less space in storage and installation.
- Pinless disc design is helpful to prevent the leakage point on the disc.
- ISO 5211 top flange is convinient for easy automation and retrofitting of actuator.
- Low operating torques results in easy operation and economical actuator selection.
- PTFE lined bearings are designed for anti-friction and wear,no lubrication is required.
- Inserted lining to the body, liner easy to replace,no corrosion between body and lining, suitable for end of line use.
Resilient seated butterfly valve
please refer to our catalogue of butterfly valves for details or contact our sales team directly.
Types of Operation for PTFE lined butterfly valve
|Free stem ISO5211 mouting pad||
Technical specification of PTFE lined butterfly valve
|Design and Manufacturer||API609/EN593|
|Face to face||ISO5752/EN558-1 series 20|
|Flange end||ISO1092 PN6/PN10/PN16/PN25,ANSI B16.1/ANSI B 16.5 125/150|
|Pressure rating||PN6/PN6/PN16/PN25,ANSI Class125/150|
|Test and Inspection||API598/EN12266/ISO5208|
|Actuator mounting pad||ISO5211|
What is the PTFE lined butterfly valve used for?
PTFE lined butterfly valve is widely used in
- Water and waste effluent treatment plants
- Paper, textiles and sugar industry
- Construction industry, and drilling production
- Heating, air conditioning, and cooling water circulation
- Pneumatic conveyors, and vacuum applications
- Compressed air, gas and desulphurization plants
- Brewing, distilling, and chemical process industry
- Transportation and dry bulk handling
- Power industry
PTFE lined butterfly valve is certified with WRAS in UK and ACS in France,specially for the waterworks.